Welcome

Welcome, dear commoners, to my special, HISTORICAL, place of learned notings; i.e my ramblings :)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

11 for 2011

What do I have in my pocket? Um, well, let's see; I've got a crumpled gum wrapper, and Halloween jelly thingy, and a 1cent coin. I'm rich!
What was the last thing I had to drink? Water, I guess. I never get juice!
What makes me happy? I love drawing, that makes me pretty happy, I love looking at messily-iced cupcakes - I don't know, it just has a certain cute thing about it - I enjoy cooking, and being with my family and my best friends, looking at sweet, fluffy harp seals, and reading lots of books.
The last nice thing I did for someone? Get Suzie, my sister, a cup of ice.
What SCARES me? A lot of things - snakes, crocodiles, reptiles, human eating animals - but strangely I adore bears; I just want to hug them, they're so adorable - even though they'd probably bite my head off!
The last movie I saw? Pirates of the Caribbean, which scared me so much I started screaming at one point!
The last song I sang was a mix of songs that have melded over the years in my head, so much so I can't pin point where each of it's different parts came from!
The last thing I bought? I went to 'Accesorize' with JJ last week and bought a set of sparkly pink sequined flower clips! Girly, I know.
I definitely couldn't live without my family, and my best friends - but if I had them, then a pencil, paper, and a REALLY FAT BOOK.
What do I hope for? To go to either St.Martin's college in England or Oxford - that's my dream, to become a writer or an artist.
I could live without lots of things- so that a hard one, Ms. Deu! I could probably do without the teasing I get, even though I try to laugh when it is given. Yep, I could definitely live my life without that!

No comments:

Post a Comment